Well, 2018 has come and gone – although I failed to reach the weight I wanted, I was able to get below 230 lbs. Might not sound impressive, but when you are pushing 280 – I am happy with that progress. SO, what am I going to try and accomplish for 2019.
- Security+ certification – I have been putting this off for far to long.
- Less time on social media – I have found that I spend way to long on FB and Twitter. So I am updating my Home Page start ups and going to work really hard and limit myself.
- Complete my project. 5 years ago I had an idea for an app. I have not worked on it at all, it is time to finish it.
- Complete 2 – 100 mile cycling rides. I will need to start riding again once I get cleared from the doctor, but I am looking at one in June and the Seagull in Oct.
- Updating my blog more. I have had this URL and blog for a VERY long time, but have not updated in years, I am going to be writing monthly.
- Reduce weight – I have been doing well so far, but my goal for 2019 is to get down to 210.
- Reduce Debt – I hate credit cards, so I am going to pay off my cards this year and keep them at zero balance.
This is a pretty long list, but I believe that this can be accomplished.